LoL of the Week

Champion of the Week: Week 2

18:56

Week 1 Reflection

Last Week...

Adam:

The Champion Adam had was Zed:


Primary Build

How did you this champion? I have always heard that first time Zed summoners always mess up. I know i did not play him as well as i would have liked to, but he was fun. He was difficult, but his jukes were over powered. 
What was your favourite part about playing this champion? His jukes, where he would juke out the other champion and get the kill. They were so fun to play around with. 
What was your least favourite part about playing this champion? He got countered hard by ranged champions, but his escape also works for a gap closer. which is good. But the counters were a bit bad. 
Do you own this champion? If not, would you buy them? I do own him.
Would you play them on a regular basis? Yes i would. He is not restricted to one lane only. He can be played as top lane (which i main), jungle and mid. He is an over all great champion. 

Jenn:

The Champion Jenn had was Irelia:


Primary Build

How did you this champion? She was fun to play. Somewhat of a challenge, though because I do not normally play melee champions--I usually play ranged champions. 
What was your favourite part about playing this champion? She was a heavy damage dealer and had crazy life steal if you play and build her right
What was your least favourite part about playing this champion? It was our of my comfort zone to play a melee champion and when I first started, I fed a lot because I wasn't used to playing close combat.
Do you own this champion? If not, would you buy them? No I do not own her. I would buy her if I had enough IP. I don't want to waste RP for her.
Would you play them on a regular basis? Probably not. As I said, I'm more into ranged champions. 

Week 2 (February 25 - March 4) Champions of the Week

Adam

Nautilus: The Titan of the Depths 
Jenn
Corki: The Daring Bombardier

We have decided to put the Champion Stats for the reflection posts, for now on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ADAM

Twitter: @AdamjrRyan
Instagram: @adamjr.ryan
Snapchat: adamjr.ryan

League of Legends: The Builder
Steam: adamjr.ryan

FOLLOW JEN

Main Blog: jennibearrxo
Personal Blog: ItsJensLens

Twitter
: @jennibearrxo
Instagram: @jennnibearrxo_
Snapchat: jrliw6

League of Legends: jennibearrxo
Steam: HaaiiPanda

Adam's Gaming Gear

Jen's Gaming Gear